Monday, August 24, 2009

First, Fun, Freshman

What UP!!!

I am so pumped up about last night. It was so awesome to see everyone there. We had the largest group of students we have ever had and not only that, but we had more freshman join us then we have ever had also. I AM SO STOKED!!!!!

Well, now that I have calmed down and peeped a little I wanted to share some cool info with you and ask you a couple questions about last night. I hope you take some time to help me out by answering some of the questions and I can not even wait to see you Sunday night.

A few quick reminders:

1. Back to School Event with TOMS shoes is September 13 at 6:00 @ 201. We will have a cookout, games and a Style Your Sole event where you can pre-order shoes (before Sept. 1 by emailing me) and then pick them up that day at The Yard and decorate them with paint, makers and other crazy stuff. The 5 people who bring the most friends get an AMAZING prize.

2. D-Group sign-ups are going on now. You can sign up Sunday nights at The Yard or you can sign-up Sunday mornings at the Connection Center at LIVE!

3. Remember to fill out the surveys on the blog, over to your right.

4. I love ya!!!


Rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment