Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Worldview Wednesday | Greetings from London!


Hey Yardigans! I'm coming at you today from all the way across the Atlantic Ocean. After an overnight flight I got in at 8:30am yesterday (2:30am Dallas time).

After an amazing experience at camp last week, I hope that each of you are remembering and living into everything that you learned and decided about your relationship with God this week at home. I want to encourage you to represent the name of Christ well in everything that you do and say. Lift each other up in love and unity. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and He will teach you to love your neighbor as yourself. Hold on to what you know to be true.

I love you all very much and will see you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment