Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Worldview Wednesday | The Importance of a Missional Mindset

Hey Yardigans!

This week I want to share a little bit about why I think it's important to have a missional mindset throughout your daily life.

In Matthew 28:18-20, Jesus gives His followers their final instructions before He ascends into Heaven. He says "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Obviously, us living and thinking beyond our own limited experiences and environments is important to God. I would encourage you to put in the effort to be informed about what is going on around the world. Also, remember that as Christ-followers, we represent Him in every interaction we have with others. So go and make disciples!

No comments:

Post a Comment